Menopause and Sexual Health Treatment in Columbus, OH
The Menopause Center at Comprehensive Women’s Care has been established solely for the purpose of providing a comfortable, intimate setting for you to learn about the biological, psychological, nutritional, and lifestyle concerns involved with menopause. We know that both, body and mind are important to sustaining a healthy life, and that each requires specialized care during this period of transition.We pay careful attention not only to treating menopausal symptoms, but also to addressing other lifestyle and nutritional issues that can enhance your quality of life as you age. Our goal is to combine unparalleled healthcare with excellent service. We create a customized plan for each woman based on current health, personal lifestyle, and medical history. We deliver a road map for lifestyle changes that will empower you to move through menopause with renewed confidence and knowledge.
Signs of Hormone Imbalance in Women:
- Do you have hot flashes, night sweats or difficulty sleeping?
- Do you have Mental Fogginess?
- Have you lost Energy and Stamina?
- Have you noticed increased Anxiety, Depression or Tearfulness?
- Do you have muscle and joint pains?
- Are you experiencing dry skin and thinning hair?
- Are you easily irritated with family and friends?
- Have you noticed a recent increase in breast tenderness or water retention?
- Do you have low libido, vaginal dryness or urinary incontinence?
- Initial Consultation. Appointment with Dr. Ananth to complete a menopause assessment; and to discuss concerns and develop a personal roadmap for management of symptoms.
- Shared Medical Appointment. Informative healthcare delivered in a warm, supportive setting, and access to a wider variety of medical information with a small group of women. Greater attention to the mind/body aspects of women’s health is discussed during the 90 minute appointment.
- MonaLisa Touch – a simple, safe, and clinically proven laser treatment for the painful symptoms of menopause, including intimacy. The MonaLisa Touch treatment delivers gentle CO2 laser energy to the vaginal tissue wall that stimulates a healing response. Performed by Dr. Ananth, a typical treatment is three procedures over 18 weeks. Learn More
Learn more on how to manage the symptoms of menopause!