Published March 22, 2017
Want to contribute to research tailored to reducing pelvic pain? Here’s your chance!
The Edelweiss Clinic Research Study is investigating a drug focused on reducing pelvic pain due to Endometriosis. This extensive study may take up to 15 months to complete, with approximately 12 study visits. You may be eligible for this if you meet our participant criteria:
- Aged 18-45.
- Have not gone through menopause.
- Have been surgically diagnosed via laparoscopy or laparotomy with confirmed endometriosis within the last ten years.
- Felt pain during your period and at other times during your menstrual cycle.
- Are not pregnant or breastfeeding or planning to get pregnant within at least the next eight months.
- Do not have a history of osteoporosis or another bone disease.
Additional requirements will be discussed by the study doctor to confirm eligibility. For more information about the study, call us at (614) 583-5552. We appreciate your interest in helping to treat endometriosis.Tags: Endometriosis, Endometriosis pain, pelvic pain